The first of the Winter 2012/2013 collection, the Aquos Phone Zeta SH-02E, is arriving wielding pretty much the same specs as the SoftBank Aquos Phone Xx 203SH:
- 4.9 inches of screen, 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, but unlike the 203SH, this one is using Sharp's revolutionary IGZO LCD display!
- Quad-core 1.5 Ghz processor, the APQ8064 Krait by Qualcomm + 2 GB of RAM + Adreno 320 graphics + 32 GB of onboard storage, SDXC cards supported for up to 64 GB external storage
- 16.3 megapixel camera with optical image stabilization, ProPix engine, reduced shutter time, back-illumination and voice activation
- Runs Android 4.0 (ICS), pending upgrade to 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual-mode operation: touch or pen (a small pen is included)
- LTE support, enabling downlink speeds of up to 76 mbps, 3G and GSM for overseas
- Dual-band (2.4 / 5.0 Ghz) Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Infrared, OneSeg + NOTTV
- Water- and dust-proof (IPX5/IPX7)
- Direct Wave Receiver - The sound of the incoming call is conveyed in the form of vibrations through the entire body of the phone, so you can hear the other side even in noisy environments, and by touch any part of the phone to your ear, not necessarily the earphone.
- USB host functionality for connecting a USB keyboard or USB flash memory
- "Finger step" - Double tap the phone to activate the voice launcher, then speak the name of the application you want to start.
- 2320 mAh battery
All of this precious stuff packed in 135mm × 68mm × 9.8mm (H × W × D), weighing about 150 grams with the battery. The Aquos Phone Zeta SH-02E is available in red, white and blue.
Date added/updated: 1 January 1970 – 02:00
Only registered, logged in and activated users can post comments!